Get the Look: Eyes from Perrie Edwards at Isle of Wight Festival
On Day 3 of the Isle of Wight Festival, Perrie is seen wearing a voluminous eye look. Here’s how to achieve it!
What You’ll Need
- Nude Eyeshadow (preferably your skin tone or a shade lighter)
- Black Eyeshadow
- Eye Pencil
- Gel Eyeliner (or liquid)
- Eyelash Curler
- Thickening Mascara
- Apply concealer underneath your eyes to camouflage any dark circles and bags.
- Apply an eye base, either a cream shadow or a proper eyeshadow base, all over the lids up to the crease. Apply above the crease if you need to hide veins. This step is optional, but ensures that your makeup will be long wearing!
- Take your nude shadow and apply all over your lids up to the crease.
- Take your gel eyeliner and apply. Using short strokes, make a thin line and thicken the line as desired.
- Set the gel with a black shadow directly on top, and smudge to your liking.
- Take your eye pencil and apply to the waterline and lower lash line. For a more intense look, apply to the tightline as well! Ensure your liner won’t budge by taking the nude shadow and pushing it directly under your liner.
- Curl your eyelashes. Finish off with two coats of mascara on top, and one coat on bottom!
And there you have it! Your voluminous eye look inspired by Perrie!