Get the Look: Perrie Edwards’ Beachy Waves
Here is a simple cute hairstyle that you can achieve easily and without heat! All you need to know is how to french braid.
What You’ll Need
- hair elastics
- paddle brush / wide tooth comb
- (optional) anti-frizz serum or hair cream
- After washing & conditioning your hair, brush through any tangles. Apply any product you wish and brush through to distribute.
- Brush all of your hair back, so there is no part. Begin french braiding your hair, keeping the braid very taut. Finish off with a hair elastic. (If you want tighter waves, make two french braids!)
- Sleep in your braid overnight, or wait a few hours until your hair is completely dry.
- Once your hair is dry, carefully release the braid. Shake out your hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb to loosen the waves a bit.
- Part and style your hair as you please.
There you have it! Beachy waves inspired by Perrie!