Get the Look: Little Mix at Sunday Brunch
Here’s how to achieve each girl’s hair look!
- Section hair in layers and mist with a heat protectant.
- Take small sections and wrap around a 1” curling iron, alternating between curling away and towards the face (make sure you are curling away the pieces the frame the face).
- Repeat and finish curling the rest of your head.
- Part hair in the middle and finish with hairspray or any other product.
- Start with curly/wavy hair.
- Create a ponytail at the top of your head.
- Using a hair donut (or sock), pull through your ponytail and leave it almost at the ends.
- Spread the ends of your hair around the hair donut. Begin to roll the donut, tucking in your hair.
- Continue to roll to the base of your ponytail.
- Create a deep side part in your fringe and section it off.
- Create a high ponytail.
- Unclip your fringe and swoop it to the side. Mould it how you like, and secure with bobby pins behind your ear.
- Finish the ponytail by taking a small piece of hair from it and wrap it around the hair tie. Secure with bobby pins.
- Section off hair and mist heat protectant.
- Take large sections of hair and curl them with a 1 1/2” or 2” curling iron by wrapping it around the iron, curling away from the face.
- Repeat and finish curling the rest of your head, leaving your fringe.
- Part hair to the side, and carefully curl the fringe away from the face.
- Finish with hairspray or any other product.